Sunday, August 31, 2008

Israel that you don't know

Hello everyone,

I would like to welcome you to my blog 'Israel that you don't know'.
First, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Shoshi, a woman, 40, from Haifa, in northern Israel.
I have lived in Israel most of my life, for 29 years.
Israel is usually portrayed in a negative manner in the media. However, it never talks about the other things, entertaining and fun that exist in this country, too.
So my aim in this blog is to present a different kind of Israel than the one that you know.
In this blog I'll tell you about my own experiences and other people's experiences.

I hope that you enjoy reading my stories.

Best wishes to all,

Shoshi H.

3 comments:

Imager said...

Good idea Shosh. I look forward to your coming post.

Shoshi said...

Thanks Roy. I hope that you enjoy it.

Unknown said...

thanks for send this kind of information from Israel, will be interesting know more about your country... kisses and huges

Rayner - Perú