Saturday, October 18, 2008

Be Careful with the Food You Order

I've been to McDonalds awhile ago and ordered a vegetable burger (burger with vegetables, not a veggie one). I took my burger and took a bite. I began to feel my fever rising very quickly. It was a spicy burger. My friend, who saw my face changing colors, was chuckling… I went down to the counter and kind of begged the manager with few tears coming into my eyes and laughing at the same time of my reaction to this food 'It's very spicy'. The guy next to me laughed (the staff giggled too) 'I see steam coming out of your head'. Now that was it and I burst with laughter when I heard this and by seeing people's looks at me in the restaurant.

1 comment:

Maluccella said...

I know what are you talking about... ;) I had that kind of experience too... ;)